Provide daily supervision of all aspects of the center activity. Manage specific administrative functions related to the operations of the center as assigned. Serve as a liaison with clients. Provide leadership to staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Direct, supervise and coordinate the functions and activities of centers including systems, materials management, human resources, and maintenance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure a high degree of patient and client satisfaction with the centers.
- Develop initiative, motivation and positive morale within the center staff.
- Maintain standards of quality care.
- Develop operational plans to assure medical and logistical viability and to fulfill the centers’ goals and objectives in a coordinated, effective and efficient manner.
- Responsible for public relations and referral relationships.
- Analyze market conditions, identify and interpret trends or deviations from standards and respond by initiating policy or procedure changes.
- Resolve conflicts which occur in an organization while protecting the professional and legal rights of everyone involved.
- Resolve problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment, and supplies.
- Analyze systems and procedures and initiate changes to improve workflow and efficiency. Maintain and compile statistics when necessary or upon the request of the senior management.
- Recommend center facility improvements including construction, renovation, and purchase of equipment.
- Maintain the buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment in a manner consistent with the highest standards of safety, sanitation, efficiency, and appearance.
- Interpret center and corporate policies, objectives and operational procedures to center associates.
- Select and train/orient center personnel.
- Work with center staff to develop/implement performance goals and objectives. Determine merit increases, promotions. and disciplinary actions
- Interact with other Center Administrators and senior management to ensure coordinated efforts in the development of professional relations and contractual arrangements with third-party payers, clients, and government agencies.
- Consult with medical staff to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Perform related work as required.
- Knowledge of human resource management techniques.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, patients, the public, insurance carriers, vendors and external agencies.
- Ability to effectively supervise and evaluate the performance of associates.
- Provide orientation and training of new personnel.
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures, administration practices, computer applications and medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of wage and labor regulations.
- Skill in gathering and analyzing information.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, work under pressure and handle stress.
- Effectively manage client and patient complaints and defuse angry situations.
- Analytical, creative and evaluative skills.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately distribute daily workload and assigned projects to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Self-motivation, initiative, and desire to increase abilities in management within the healthcare industry.
- Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment; decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Effective and concise documentation skills.
- Excellent telephone manners and etiquette.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, degree or certification in business management. Prior work experience may apply to a degree or certification substitution.
EXPERIENCE: One year of occupational healthcare experience. Medical terminology and previous experience within a clinic setting. Previous management experience in a clinic setting preferred.