The ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, punctual, highly organized, detail oriented; and able to multitask. Candidate should also be capable of working independently, as part of a team and taking the initiative to complete a task in a timely manner.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities (Includes the following, however, other duties may apply)
- Data entry
- Light bookkeeping
- Answering phones
- Handle reception desk
- Receiving, sorting and routing mail/fax communications to appropriate personnel
Other duties as assigned by management to support the operations of the office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Precise data entry skills
- Good follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a minimum of a high school degree
- Must have your own car and proof of insurance for errands such as bank deposits
The ideal candidate must be available 40 hours per week and must be capable of following existing processes and procedures.